Agitated State has announced the release of MenuMagic Lite (also called MenuMagic for Project5), updated MenuMagic/MenuMagic Lite to v184.108.40.206 and announced the launch of a Group Buy for MenuMagic and MenuMagic Lite.
MenuMagic Lite has all the power of the regular MenuMagic version but does not support Sonar or Cakewalk's VST Adapter. Using MenuMagic Lite you can easily organize your audio plug-ins (VST, VSTi, DX, DXi) as they appear in Project 5's plug-in menus so that you can quickly find the plug-in you are looking for.
- Organize your plug-ins into folders that make them easy to locate.
- Sophisticated Name Fixing tools allow you to perform individual, group or global cleanup and renaming actions. So that your plug-ins appear with names that are meaningful.
- Identify and resolve problems with duplicate plug-ins. MenuMagic Lite gives you the tools to identify duplicate plug-in problems and fix them.
- Identifying newly installed plug-ins or plug-ins currently NOT assign to a menu makes updating your plug-in menus easy and keeps newly added plug-ins from getting lost in the crowd.
- MenuMagic Lite does all this and more.
Changes in MenuMagic/MenuMagic Lite v220.127.116.11:
- Fixed several bugs that affected the Pre-Configuration screen (the screen that comes up at the beginning of a new installation or after using Global Reset) if you only had either Sonar or the VST Adapter plug-in systems installed. These didn't stop the program from functioning but were irritating.
- MenuMagic Lite released. Just for Project5 users.
End of Summer Group Buys for MenuMagic and MenuMagic Lite
To celebrate the end of the summer Agitated State is having two group buys. Starting now and running until Oct 23, 2009.
- MenuMagic – Savings start at 44% off.
- MenuMagic Lite - Savings start at 24% off.
If you're a Sonar or Project5 user and you've got a descent sized plug-in collection then check out MenuMagic or MenuMagic Lite and see what supercharged plug-in management is like.