Agitated State has announced the release of version 1.0 of its MenuMagic Plug-In Manager for Sonar/Project5 and is celebrating this by having a Memorial Weekend Sale. During this sale MenuMagic will be available for the one time low price of $24.99 (a $45 saving). The sale ends on Tuesday, May 27th 2008.
MenuMagic is a specially designed tool for Sonar, Project5 and other Cakewalk DAWs that takes the concept of plug-in management to new levels enabling you to manage and organize your audio plug-ins (VST, VSTi, DX, DXi) in ways that you've only dreamed of before.
Easy menu creation and plug-in assignment:
- Use MenuMagic's auto-categorization for a nearly hands free experience - MenuMagic recognizes over 850 commonly used plug-ins and can automatically assign them to 15 different menus for you.
- Create your own menus. Using either drag 'n' drop or the button controls to assign plug-ins to your menus.
- Easily identify plug-ins that are currently un-assigned to a menu. Perfect for finding and handling that new set of plug-ins that you added to your system last week.
- For Project5 (and Sonar3 thru 5) the Menu Preview option lets you see how your settings will appear within Cakewalk menus before you implement your changes.
- With Project5 and the VST Adapter - every time you rescan your plug-ins you erase your previous menu layout. Your MenuMagic settings are preserved and protected from plug-in scanner changes - re-implement your settings with one click.
- For Sonar 6 & 7 you can assign the Plug-in Menu Layout being saved as the default layout for anywhere a plug-in menu layout is used (e.g. SynthRackSynths, TrackAudioEffects, TrackSynths, BusAudioEffects, etc.).
Sophisticated plug-in name management tools such as:
- Cascading find and replace options that can operate globally or on selected plug-in names.
- Prefix or suffix plug-in names based on type (i.e. VST, VSTi, DX, DXi).
- Hide plug-ins from appearing within your DAW or unHide them - quick, easy & NON-PERMANENT.
- Automatic plug-in setting synchronization between your different Cakewalk DAWs. This includes what menus settings and name fixes (fix once/fixed everywhere). This is a real time saver if you work with both Sonar and Project5 or combinations of Cakewalk DAWs. For example if you organize your Project5 plug-ins, your Sonar plug-ins settings will match.
Using MenuMagic and its built-in tools you can create menu systems for Sonar and Project5 that would take you hours to duplicate (without using MenuMagic).
Analytical tools: MenuMagic's fully searchable Plug-in Info Grid:
- Shows you details on all your VST / DX plug-ins (such as installed location, plug-in type, original name, current menu assignment and more).
- Identifies duplicates (both sure dupes and possible dupes are identified).
- Multi-column bi-directional sorts let you see your data in whatever manner you desire.
- Fully searchable.
- Save a color HTML snapshot of the grid for archival, comparison or bragging purposes.
14 Oct 2013 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v126.96.36.199
24 Jul 2013 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v188.8.131.52
13 May 2013 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v184.108.40.206
02 Dec 2012 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v220.127.116.11
09 Sep 2012 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v18.104.22.168
22 Aug 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v22.214.171.124
05 Aug 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v126.96.36.199
25 Jul 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v188.8.131.52
21 Sep 2009 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v1.4
27 Aug 2009 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v1.3
09 Sep 2008 Agitated State releases MenuMagic v1.1 beta
31 Oct 2013 Cakewalk releases SONAR X3c Update
22 Oct 2013 Cakewalk announces SONAR X3c Update
19 Sep 2013 Cakewalk seeks to hire Plug-in Developer
25 Sep 2012 Cakewalk releases SONAR X2
28 Jun 2012 Michael Hoover named new President of Cakewalk
17 Apr 2012 2012 Musikmesse Report - Lost in Frankfurt
21 Mar 2012 Roland unveils Jupiter-50 Synthesizer