Agitated State has updated MenuMagic/MenuMagic Lite to v220.127.116.11.
New Features/Enhancements/Bug Fixes:
- Improved handling of DX/DXi plug-ins when using a Windows 64-bit Operation System (XP, Vista, Windows 7).
- Fixed problem where some 64-bit DX/DXi plugs were not visible to MenuMagic when it was running in 64-bit mode. The list of 64-bit DX plug-ins shown in MenuMagic now matches those detected by Sonar.
- Fixed problem where 64-bit DX plug-ins would sometimes show up in MenuMagic 32-bit mode.
- Optimizations in DX handling have been applied to Sonar (when running on 32-bit OS), Project5 and VST Adapter plug-in layers of MenuMagic.
- Plug-in Info Grid has new column to indicate if plug-in (DX or VST) is 32- or 64-bit.
- Plug-in Info Grid has new column to indicate if JBridge is being used with a particular plug-in (*Sonar 8.5 required).
- Various minor tweaks and fixes.