Agitated State has updated MenuMagic/MenuMagic Lite, the plug-in manager for Cakewalk's SONAR, to version 22.214.171.124.
New Features/Enhancements/Bug Fixes:
- New Sonar Editions Selector: if you have more than one Sonar Edition (i.e. Producer, Standard or Essential) installed you can select which one you wish to work with.
- Tip: If you save your MenuMagic sessions after you make changes it will remember those changes when switching between different Sonar Editions.
- This is part of a major code rewrite in the handling of the different Sonar Editions. This is the 1st of 2 major design changes being made in this area so as to improve speed, handling and make the coding of future updates easier.
- Fixed problem with saving Sonar X1 plug-in layout menus when X1 was the only version of Sonar installed.
- Fixed problem where some of the Sonitus 64 bit plug-ins would not show up in MenuMagic.
- Fixed bug that prevented program from automatically restarting if that was the option chosen after a Global Reset.
- Fixed minor memory leak in one of the Sonar support modules.
- Fixed the 'access error' that occurred while in Sonar Menu Creation if you clicked on 'Collapse All' while the second menu tree was open and if it contained a clone.
- Faster loading! Various optimizations reduce MenuMagic startup time.
- Many other minor tweaks and fixes.