Agitated State has updated the MenuMagic Plug-In Manager (Cakewalk DAWs version) to v0.9.10.7 beta.
Significant changes since v0.9.5.30:
- New - full support for Cakewalk's Project5 2.5 and Sonar 6. MenuMagic now has independent Plug-in Support Layers for:
- VST Adapter:
- Sonar5 and earlier.
- Project5 v2 and earlier.
- Guitar Tracks Pro 3.
- Home Studio 2.
- Home Studio 2 XL.
- Music Creator 2.
- Project5 v2.5 or higher.
- Sonar 6.2 or higher.
- VST Adapter:
Each Plug-in Support Layer has its own:
- Independent plug-in organization (plug-in names and arrangements).
- Separate database.
- Registry Backup/Restore options that correctly handle each Plug-in Support Layer.
Project5 v2.5x support details:
- Works with new Project5 v2.5x plug-in handling. Interface is identical to VST Adapter Plug-in System Layer.
Sonar6.x support details: MenuMagic now has a Sonar6.x Layout Menu Manager
- Supports Sonar v6 and all sub versions (6.2, etc.).
- Use MenuMagic's tools (Name Fixes, Categorization Manager, etc.) to start your plug-in menu layout, then put the finishing touches in MenuMagic's Layout Menu manager.
- Merge Layouts: You can use Sonar 6 plug-in menu layouts that you've created previously as source for new layouts or reload your current layout to clone sections.
- Direct Assignment of Layout Menus:
- When saving your custom plug-in menu layout you can now assign it to any of Sonar6's Menus or other areas (such as tracks) where a plug-in menu is available. For example you can assign your new plug-in menu layout directly to Sonar's SynthRack menu.
- Sonar recognizes new MenuMagic changes. New Plug-in Layout Menus are loaded & ready to use the next time you start Sonar.
Plug-in Info Grid enhancements:
- New options enable you to create, save and load custom grid layouts:
- Change column sizes, order and visibility (shown or hidden).
- Save / restore layouts (sort order is saved with layout).
- Control action of grid when sorting resorting:
- Stay on current plug-in or maintain position in grid (stay on same row number).
- Control startup behaviour of grid:
- Save & restore last used grid layout.
- Save and restore last used sorts.
Settings/Option tab changes - Enhanced Appearance Options:
- Program appearance options (skins, coloration, program position, etc.) now are are all grouped in one area and have their own 'Save' options.
- The 'Briteness' slider settings that control Plug-in Info Grid and MenuMagic Status Grid color settings now has the all the same behaviors as the other appearance slider controls (Hue and Saturation).
- Ctrl-Click - resets slider settings to default settings.
- Settings are now saved with other appearance settings.
Improved Program Help:
- Improved Navigation & interaction with program. Help shows content relative to current program area in use.
- Content updated.