Agitated State has updated the MenuMagic Plug-In Manager (Cakewalk DAWs version) to v0.9.10.7 beta.
Significant changes since v0.9.5.30:
- New - full support for Cakewalk's Project5 2.5 and Sonar 6. MenuMagic now has independent Plug-in Support Layers for:
- VST Adapter:
- Sonar5 and earlier.
- Project5 v2 and earlier.
- Guitar Tracks Pro 3.
- Home Studio 2.
- Home Studio 2 XL.
- Music Creator 2.
- Project5 v2.5 or higher.
- Sonar 6.2 or higher.
- VST Adapter:
Each Plug-in Support Layer has its own:
- Independent plug-in organization (plug-in names and arrangements).
- Separate database.
- Registry Backup/Restore options that correctly handle each Plug-in Support Layer.
Project5 v2.5x support details:
- Works with new Project5 v2.5x plug-in handling. Interface is identical to VST Adapter Plug-in System Layer.
Sonar6.x support details: MenuMagic now has a Sonar6.x Layout Menu Manager
- Supports Sonar v6 and all sub versions (6.2, etc.).
- Use MenuMagic's tools (Name Fixes, Categorization Manager, etc.) to start your plug-in menu layout, then put the finishing touches in MenuMagic's Layout Menu manager.
- Merge Layouts: You can use Sonar 6 plug-in menu layouts that you've created previously as source for new layouts or reload your current layout to clone sections.
- Direct Assignment of Layout Menus:
- When saving your custom plug-in menu layout you can now assign it to any of Sonar6's Menus or other areas (such as tracks) where a plug-in menu is available. For example you can assign your new plug-in menu layout directly to Sonar's SynthRack menu.
- Sonar recognizes new MenuMagic changes. New Plug-in Layout Menus are loaded & ready to use the next time you start Sonar.
Plug-in Info Grid enhancements:
- New options enable you to create, save and load custom grid layouts:
- Change column sizes, order and visibility (shown or hidden).
- Save / restore layouts (sort order is saved with layout).
- Control action of grid when sorting resorting:
- Stay on current plug-in or maintain position in grid (stay on same row number).
- Control startup behaviour of grid:
- Save & restore last used grid layout.
- Save and restore last used sorts.
Settings/Option tab changes - Enhanced Appearance Options:
- Program appearance options (skins, coloration, program position, etc.) now are are all grouped in one area and have their own 'Save' options.
- The 'Briteness' slider settings that control Plug-in Info Grid and MenuMagic Status Grid color settings now has the all the same behaviors as the other appearance slider controls (Hue and Saturation).
- Ctrl-Click - resets slider settings to default settings.
- Settings are now saved with other appearance settings.
Improved Program Help:
- Improved Navigation & interaction with program. Help shows content relative to current program area in use.
- Content updated.
13 May 2013 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v188.8.131.52
02 Dec 2012 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v184.108.40.206
09 Sep 2012 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v220.127.116.11
22 Aug 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v18.104.22.168
05 Aug 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v22.214.171.124
25 Jul 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v126.96.36.199
21 Sep 2009 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v1.4
27 Aug 2009 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v1.3
09 Sep 2008 Agitated State releases MenuMagic v1.1 beta
25 Sep 2012 Cakewalk releases SONAR X2
28 Jun 2012 Michael Hoover named new President of Cakewalk
17 Apr 2012 2012 Musikmesse Report - Lost in Frankfurt
21 Mar 2012 Roland unveils Jupiter-50 Synthesizer
06 Mar 2012 Cakewalk releases SONAR X1d update
19 Jan 2012 Cakewalk Announces SONAR X1 Producer Crossgrade
19 Jan 2012 Cakewalk announces SONAR X1d update