25th August 2014
AIR Music Technology has introduced The Riser, a new synthesizer designed for creating powerful transitions with electronic dance music producers and DJs in mind.
A full-version, 15-day trial of The Riser is available as a free download for a limited period of 48 hours here. The Riser will be available for purchase on September 1st, 2014, with a price of $79.99.
At the heart of The Riser are three editable sound generators – sweep, noise, and chord – letting the user manipulate the movement, timber, and tonality of the transition. Three low-frequency oscillators (LFOs) provide modulation duties to each patch, including beat-synced movements and the "Pumper" effect – a modern pulsating effect used to modify dynamics. Reverb, delay, and mixer controls let the user shape transition volume, effect saturation, and stereo imaging. Users may draw transitions from scratch, or, edit 300 presets spanning rises, falls, swells, fades, and more.
- Transition designer optimized for electronic music production.
- 3 Editable oscillators: Sweep, Noise, and Chord.
- 3 LFOs; free-running, tempo-synced, and Pumper.
- Pumper effect creates pulsating movement based on native DAW tempo.
- Configurable delay and reverb with wet/dry processing.
- Adjustable panning movements and master stereo width control.
Price: $79.99 USD.