AIR Music Technology has updated its AIR Instrument Expansion Pack (AIEP) with universal plug-in support and numerous instrument enhancements.
AIEP contains seven virtual instruments that range from emulations of vintage gear, to unique synthesis technologies, to tools for intuitive music creation. Each title is available in VST, AU, and AAX plug-in formats and seamlessly integrates with today's leading DAWs.
The latest rendition of AIEP features the 2.0.2 enhancements of its 4 core offerings (Strike, Velvet, Structure, and Transfuser 2), 1.0.1 versions of Loom and Vacuum Pro, and AIR Music Tech's flagship synthesizer – Hybrid 3.0. All instruments feature numerous improvements to sonic quality, interface design, and production workflow.
The AIR Instrument Expansion Pack contains:
- Hybrid 3.0 – High-Definition Analog & Wavetable Synth.
- Loom – Modular Additive Synthesizer.
- Vacuum Pro – Polyphonic Analog Tube Synthesizer.
- Structure – Multi-Timbral Sampler Instrument.
- Strike – Ultimate Virtual Drummer Instrument.
- Velvet – Vintage Electric Piano Instrument.
- Transfuser 2 – Melodic & Rhythmic Groove-Creation Instrument.
"We are excited that, for the first time, the AIR Instrument Expansion Pack is available to both Pro Tools and non-Pro Tools users, offering seamless DAW integration with Ableton Live, Logic, Cubase, Pro Tools, and more," says Mike Hosker, Software Product Manager at AIR Music Technology.
The AIR Instrument Expansion Pack is now available for $299.99. Existing AIEP 2.0 owners will be able to upgrade to the latest version of AIEP for $29.99. Compatibility updates to enable AU/VST support are free.
To purchase and for additional pricing information, visit: airmusictech.com/AIEP.