9th September 2008
Aixcoustic Creations has updated Electri-Q to v1.8.5.Detailed Change Log
- Bypass (Curve Ignore): sound was muted - Fixed
- Bypass (Curve Ignore): freeze in some versions after stop and start playback - Fixed.
- Bypass (Curve Ignore): filters sometimes stopped working after stop and start playback - Fixed.
- Bandwidth lock didn't work - Fixed.
- Adjusting Q by pressing left + right mouse buttons didn't work in v1.8.x - Fixed.
- Adjusting Q by pressing ALT could lead to accidental filter switching - Fixed.
- Redo didn't work - Fixed.
- Curve node transparency didn't work in some 1.8.x versions - Fixed.
- GUIs was scaled wrong in Sequoia/Samplitude with some versions/skins - Fixed.
- Host dependent settings introduced to avoid crashes related to some hosts only.
- Popup Menu button integrated into the GUI (not available in every skin).
- Minimum and maximum phase filter kernel calculation speed-up.
- Standalone: random crashes during close - Fixed.
- Standalone: graphic glitches - Fixed.
- Skin: color reset made most colors black - Fixed.
- Skin: added 'Default Skin' to reset old/broken skins to default.
Phase Linear mode:
- Curve wasn't updated after typing in values manually - Fixed.
- Curve wasn't updated after switching of filter type - Fixed.
- Curve wasn't updated after switching the algorithm - Fixed.
- The 'Round' High/Low pass filters were switched if sorted by Category - Fixed.
- Freeze during preset fixes with at least one linear phase mode - Fixed.
- Curve drawing/update is accelerated multiple times to overcome problems with graphic "spikes".
- Filter kernel calculation is accelerated as well.
Linear IIR mode:
- Latency reporting was wrong/off by 12288 samples - Fixed.
- Sound from previously played material was heard on next playback/bounce - Fixed.
- Switching between Phase Linear and Linear IIR mode decreased the curve gain values - Fixed.
- Bypass (Curve Ignore) caused increased curve gain values - Fixed.
New general feature:
- Band/filter gain reset to zero (Lasso select multiple nodes and hold ALT while double clicking).
Samplitude/Sequoia related issues:
- Random host crash/termination after removing Electri-Q 1.8.x from track/object inserts - Fixed.
- Reproducible crash/termination after removing Electri-Q from Sam/Seq's main plugin dialog - Fixed.
- The crash didn't occur when deleting Electri-Q, but upon closing Sam/Seq's plugin dialog - Fixed. This is a Sequoia/Samplitude specific issue and requires a special patch in order to fix it. The patch has been integrated as an option in the Electri-Q installer.