Aixcoustic Creations has updated Electri-Q to
- 5 times faster convolution engine. This is used to calculate the linear phase, minimum/maximum phase and curve mode.
- Added more window functions on the back end (not yet available on the front end), results in about 3 times faster calculation of filter kernels (when changing the filters).
- Added new 'FIR min' mode, that uses the filters available in linear phase mode, but transforms those to be minimum phase. You can use all the fancy filters as minimum phase filters.
- Fixed standalone bug with certain soundcards.
- Added 'disable RISC shortcuts' mode that not only disables the shortcut for '[R]andom', '[I]nvert', '[S]huffle' and '[C]omplementary', but also disables toggling of the buttons by using the space bar.
- Fixed a bug in sonar.
- Minor issues fixed (that probably never unveiled them self in a real bug).
- Temporarily disabled 'Critical Sections', which will lead to a better use of a multiprocessor architecture, but may lead to some bugs due to asynchronous operations (nothing bad happened here yet).
- Fixed another sonar bug, possibly related to other hosts as well.
- Experimental: 'allow resizing' (of the skin) can be activated for test purpose only. It will be available as soon as it is confirmed working for enough hosts.
- Preset load/save functions improved.
- LinearIIR mode reload issues fixed (gain differ by factor 2).
- Standalone ASIO & VST hosting improved.
- WinAmp wrapper improved (confirmed working in MediaMonkey).
Electri-Q 1.8.7 has been released. This is a hotfix release to fix a major bug with the analyser, which was the culprit for several other problems of version 1.8.6.
Changes in v1.8.7:
- Hotfix for the analyser bug introduced in version.
- Manual updated.