24th May 2012
Alex Matheu has released version 1.02 of Glitchbreaks – his iOS Universal manipulation tool that lets you "glitch" and manipulate beats to create and record new beats. The update adds several significant improvements.
- Glitch Pad – Made it more dynamic, now it glitches where the waveform is, and moving your finger changes the index.
- Loop Modulation – Now it locks into the loop start, instead of letting the waveform play to catch up, also if you set loop start to the very end it will not cross over anymore.
- An option to turn off Loop Modulation latching was also added.
- Index Tracking – now when you Glitch, Cut, Loop Mod, or Reverse it remembers where you started, and when you are done, it drops you to where the sample would have played to on its own, making it so these functions do not take the sample off time.
- Now supports Background Audio and mixing with other apps.
- Bug Fixes in the File Loader.
- Memory Trap - now catches memory exceptions and load default sound set if low memory warning is received on device.
03 Dec 2012 Alex Matheu updates Glitchbreaks for iOS to v1.1
01 Jul 2012 Alex Matheu Glitchbreaks v1.03 Now Available