Alex Nadzharov has announced the release of rrarrow for iPad, an experimental modular audio effect and noise machine for the iPad featuring extended feedback capabilities.
- Simplicity. The interface is simplified for faster assembly and more flexible connectivity — you can assemble your effect very fast and control all the processing parameters with the audio signal.
- Feedback capabilities. You can add feedbacks to the audio chain to get some chaotic noise sounds.
- Twelve blocks for audio processing:
- Sine generator. Basic oscillator with sine waveform.
- Signal multiplier.
- Frequency shifter.
- Envelope follower.
- "Lorenz attractor".
- Special Lowpass filter.
- Nonlinear shaper (for self-oscillating circuit).
- Audiobus support. Now you can stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps. See http://audiob.us for more information. Works as input and filter.
- Background audio support: enabled when connected to Audiobus and user switchable otherwise.
Price: $3.99 on the App Store.