16th September 2009
Alterex has released ViSYNTH, a free monophonic synthesizer VST instrument plug-in for Windows based on Synth Lite by MFB (but is not intended as a software clone).
- Oscillators: 2 with saw, square, pulse waveforms.
- Sub oscillator: 1 with a square waveform.
- Oscillator mode: ring-modulation 1*2, 1*2*3 and oscillator sync.
- Modulator: triangle, saw down, square and one shot saw down. The modulator can be set to the oscillators pitch and the filter's cutoff amount. If the oscillator 2 is set to pulse, the modulator acts as pulse-width-modulation.
- Filter: 24db low-pass filter with envelope modulation (ADSR 1) and CV (note pitch) modulation.
- VCA: the ADSR 2 is set to the VCA (when the release value in the system settings is set to 0 the amount of the decay = the amount of the release value).
- Global settings: modulation wheel: can be set to oscillator pitch or filter's cutoff velocity sensitivity.
14 Oct 2009 Alterex updates ViSYNTH to v1.1
12 Oct 2009 Alterex releases X*ONE
16 Sep 2009 Alterex releases ViSYNTH
07 Sep 2009 Alterex updates ViCON (modified)
09 Jul 2009 Alterex releases ViNOM
25 Jun 2009 Alterex updates ViCON and announces ViNOM
15 May 2009 Alterex releases modified version of ViCON
24 Feb 2009 Alterex releases ViCON