Cycle is the fusion of wave-draw and spectral synthesis techniques. With this instrument, a voice is processed in single-cycle units, starting with the user-drawn wave-shape. Each cycle of the tone is analysed in realtime for its spectral content, producing a harmonic and phase spectrum that are independently filtered or added to by spectral curves.
- Graphic consistency and legibility improvements.
- Graphic rendering optimizations.
- Preset browser wave file search directory integrated & directories dialog removed.
- Native OS file browser used where possible.
- Informative mouse cursor when a tool is inapplicable.
- Minor icon improvements.
- Impulse Modeller attack-zoom/zoom-out buttons.
- Spectral frequency domain's vertex range expanded.
- Undo for all vertex movements, not just destructive operations.
- Smarter and more accurate freehand drawing & tool removes existing points in drawing region.
- Ability to easily save a sample's pitch tracking envelope file for later reference *.
- Preset ratings persistent across installs.
- User preset folder which won't get overwritten on updates.
- Installer has field for your preset author alias, used in preset saving and management.
- Some new presets and improvements on the old ones. Check out SaxophoneGrowl2, I'm happy with that one.
Read a full list of changes and notes from v1.1 here.
- Cycle OS X ($149).
- Cycle Dual Platform ($159).
- Single-to-dual license upgrade ($10).
You can take advantage of the plug-in's lifetime updates offer by purchasing a Cycle OS X license before March 15, 2014. This offer applies to dual platform licenses and Single-to-dual-platform license upgrades. See license options and purchase here.