- ABA has a 4.6 GB sample library which is recorded naturally on every single fret. No destructive editing and dynamic processing have been applied.
- Features 8 articulations: Sustain, Palm Mute, Natural Harmonic, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Pop & Slap and Dead Note.
- The Legato articulations can be used to achieve legato notes of any duration, pitch and polyphony.
- Alternate Tuning. Ample Bass supports alternate tunings to the lowest note B0.
- New sample engine applied to both plugged and unplugged. ABA is designed from the ground up to be a versatile bass virtual instrument with a new level of expressiveness. ABA not only performs as an acoustic instrument by playback partially from mic samples, but also as an electric instrument by playback partially from DI samples, creating a more dynamic and subtle playing experience. Furthermore, users can mix and process Mic and DI separately to get a variety of sounds.
- Multiple stereo and mono modes - For Mic part, ABA provides two stereo and two mono modes. Users can adjust volumes of mics and width to get more expressiveness in stereo mode, even for solos. For mono modes, ABA is designed to play an important role of middle-low end for a band.
- New designed EQ - New designed EQ can process Mic and DI channels separately. By highlighting strong parts while avoiding weak parts, it can further refine sound.
- Tab Player - Redesigned Tab Player for bass tab. All articulations and notations are supported by the tab player. Realistic Tab playback can be achieved through fine parameter adjustments and humanizations.
Price: ABA is priced at $119. An introductory price of $95 is available until January 11th, 2016. Ample Sound has also announced a Winter Sale, offering 20% off for single products and bundles, up to 55% discount until January 1st, 2016.
All demos are available for download as projects for different DAWs (e.g. Cubase, Logic, Pro Tools, Live, MIDI, etc.).