24th August 2013
AGL is samples from an Alhambra Luthier classic guitar, with 3682 dry samples and a total size of 3.98GB. Original samples have been recorded as 24-bit / 44.1kHz stereo. Natural sustain and dry samples.
The samples are categorized in two banks: Finger and Pick (AGM has Strum and Finger, and AGT has Strum and Pick).
As with other Ample Guitar instruments, AGL features the following functionalities and techniques: Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide up & down, Slide in Below & Slide out Downwards, Palm Mute, Natural Harmonic, Popping 9 guitar techniques, Legato at random length, pitch & poly. All techniques can be played in Legato mode, even when strumming.
By using real strumming samples with customized chord, rhythm and tempo, AGL Strummer is designed to combine the advantages of both sample-based and simulation strumming techniques.
- Chord detection system supporting inversions - Optimized for keyboard players, every inversion of every chord is mapped to a different guitar position;
- 14 Strum notes + 28 playing modes for each chord;
- Strumming Legato with any techniques;
- Mute Depth;
- 4 humanization settings.
- Resonance Sound: In performance a guitarist can control the volume and time of resonance by hands, which is also simulated in AGL.
- Rich Fret Sound: The hand touching the fretboard is constantly moving during a real performance. Virtual guitars are designed to sound artificially "clean" without naturally-occurring fret noise. By recording and integrating these sounds, Ample Guitar is designed to provide realism.
- Multiple Sound Modes: In addition to 2 Stereo and 2 Mono sound modes, the user can also create a variety of sounds by setting the Mic Volume and Width, etc.
- AGL is now Watermarked.
- Alternate Tuner.
- Velocity Layer Adjustment.
- Open String First - playing special chords without keyswitch.
- Poly Legato - 9 techniques at random length & pitch & poly.
- Real Doubling Guitars.
- CPS (Customized Parameters Setting).
- Each Cycle & Rhombic Sampling Modeling - Separate sample cycle for each note and velocity layers.
Price: $179. An introductory price at $149 is available until September 22nd, 2013.