AGML provides many useful features of AGM with 682MB of 16-bit samples (compared to 5.59GB / 24-bit in AGM).
- DFD (Direct from disk).
- Controllable Resonance Sound.
- Rich Fingering Noise - more vivid and realistic.
- Original Total Start Time which makes the picked instrument sounds more natural.
- Each Cycle & Rhombic Sampling structure - Separate sample cycle for each note and vel layer to improve sample utilization.
- Doubling Guitars - different samples at L & R.
- CPS (Customized Parameters Setting), any button knob etc can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation.
- Manual vibrato wheel designed specifically for guitars.
- Doubling Keyswitches - combine 2 techniques via pressing 2 keyswitches at the same time.
- Poly Repeater.
- Open String First Function.
- 14 Strum notes + 28 playing modes for each chord.
- Strumming Legato - both Slide and HP can be played in strummer.
- Easy Strum Time Control via the velocity.
- Mute Depth.
- Customized Chords and positions on Select or Detect 2 modes.
- Chord inversions to Positions.
- Strum SEQ with customized rhythm.
Comparison: AGM vs. AGML
03 Dec 2013 Ample Sound Holiday Sale (up to 51% discount)
08 Aug 2013 Ample Sound updates AGML to v1.1.0
29 Jan 2013 Ample Sound releases Ample Guitar Box Set