Ample Guitar changes:
- Improved guitar doubling effects, more humanized.
- Fixed the bug where the sequencer stops playing when DAW is loop playing.
- Added a function that enables the pitch wheel to control/pitch bend a designated note when multiple notes are sounding.
- Fixed a sound glitch (white noise bug) occurred in strum mode, when the chord defining notes and strumming notes are triggered simultaneously.
- Updated Ample Guitar Standalones to 1.1.0; refined Audio/MIDI settings UI; supported user-defined tempo in standalones; supported ASIO devices on Windows.
- Fixed a pitch wheel offset bug which used to happen in AGF, AGG and AGP during automation.
Customers can view available free updates in their MyAmpleSound accounts.
03 Dec 2013 Ample Sound Holiday Sale (up to 51% discount)
08 Aug 2013 Ample Sound updates AGML to v1.1.0
29 Jan 2013 Ample Sound releases Ample Guitar Box Set