Ample Sound has updated Ample Guitar (AGG, AGF, AGP, AGL, AGM, AGT, AME and AGML) and Ample Bass (ABP, ABJ, ABA and AMR) to version 2.4.0.
- Added Tab to MIDI feature. Users now can drag tabs to host as MIDI format, including all information of fingering positions, articulations, velocity, etc. Users need to set the input of MIDI track to Any. For Pro Tools and Ableton Users, they can use String mode instead.
- Added Apple developer certificate for Mac installer.
- Fixed a Mac extension bug when installing onto external drive.
- Added a script for support of Garageband.
- Fixed a Windows installer bug under non-administrative account.
- Some GUI changes.
All updates are free of charge for owners of corresponding Ample Guitar and Ample Bass software. Users can get their updates through the MyAmpleSound page.
A 20% off for Ample Metal Series, The sales continue until Aug 8th.