- Added Edit Panel. Users now can see samples being played on new panel and adjust tune and volume. They can also save result to file or load other presets.
- New designed GUI, including resizable Customized Parameters Control dialog and other enhancements.
- Update tooltips, including most content of user manual.
- Revised user manual.
- Fixed label edit bug. Users now can directly type in labels to control parameters precisely.
- Fixed GUI freezing bug when running in Ableton Live on Windows.
- Other minor bugs fixed.
*For previous projects users need to reverse the values of velocity layer 1 slider and velocity layer 3 slider. Now velocity layer 1 is the highest while velocity layer 4 is the lowest.
All updates are free of charge. Existing Ample Guitar users can get their updates on the MyAmpleSound page.