Analogue Solutions has announced Treadstone, a true analogue mono synth, the latest addition to Analogue Solutions' synthBlocks series, aimed at laptop and audio plug-ins-focused digital musicians wishing to apply analogue, hands-on hardware sound-sculpting creativity to their computer-based creations.
Analogue Solutions say no compromise has been made with the construction of Treadstone. Cheaper options in parts have not been used.
- Full rugged steel/aluminium case – no plastic mouldings.
- Good quality smooth, fully sealed against dust.
- Good quality knobs with spun aluminium caps.
- High grade double sided circuit board.
- Analogue discrete VCO, analogue SSM style 24db filter.
- High Quality 16-bit DAC for MIDI-CV conversion Stable MIDI to CV.
- MIDI converter.
- MIDI loop sequencer.
- LFO, Noise, Sub Osc, EG, PWM, lofi digital echo.
- Analogue voice and modulation circuits.
- Stable analogue oscillator.
- Designed, built, tested and assembled in the UK.
- True retro analogue voice and modulation circuits used in the synth element to give an authentic retro.
- Real solid wood (not ply).
Scheduled to be released this month, the UK purchase price for the Treadstone synthBlock is £499.00 GBP (including VAT), via dealers and Analogue Solutions directly. North American availability is being handled via Voltage & Company with a retail price of $599.00 USD, while (most) EU distribution is being handled by Sonic Sales priced at €589.00 EUR (including VAT).