Angry Red Planet has updated Temper to v0.9.2.
- Added multiple takes (See documentation).
- Added new Change Type FX, for changing one kind of MIDI event into another kind.
- You can now change the default file recorded to by the main buss track. Click on the track and see the Recording section.
- Fix: Bug where MIDI events generated by external apps (like Virtual Fader Master) weren't being handled.
- Fix: Bug relating to setting up the channel configuration of audio device in/out nodes, duplicate 'invisible' links could be created, damaging the audio.
- Fix: VST bank load wasn't working.
- Fix: Various issues with the studio (added documentation).
- Fix: Minor polishing in the velocity and controller strips.
- Fix: Various display bugs in tempo editor.
- Fix: MIDI phrase name wasn't retained after dragging.
- Fix: Audio phrases were misreporting the file bit depth.
- Fix: Device menu wasn't working with subfolders.