Angry Red Planet has updated Temper to v0.9.3.
- Added skinning.
- Reworked the "basic advanced" tools: There is now a tool bar with four tools for shifting start and end times (Shif-T and Shift-E), and shaping velocity and pitch (Sha-V and Sha-P). These tools all act as box-selections, allowing you to experiment with existing music.
- Added parameter controls for the current shape in the tool inspector.
- You can now drag and drop from the Shapes browser tab to shape views.
- In the controller strip, the controller menu will now bold any items that have data in the track.
- Fix: CTRL-C/CTRL-V copy/paste wasn't working an audio events in the song view.
- Fix: Bug where pasting events with the Properties tool resulted in a standard Edit menu, missing the various event manipulation commands.