Angry Red Planet has updated Temper to v1.0.1.
- Added in parameters to the VST inspectors. You can either specify the available params in a device and assign that to the VST (the included Massive and AriesVerb devices have exposed params) or create the list directly in the VST inspector. When params are part of the device spec, then they are available to all VSTs using that device; if you edit the list directly then they are saved with that unique VST FX instance.
- Selecting multiple events in the track editor will now open an inspector with a start time control.
- Added MIDI buss tracks, for teleporting MIDI from the output of one track to the input of another. Works the same as audio buss tracks: Add a new buss with Tracks->Add MIDI Track->New Buss, then change the output of one or more MIDI tracks to MIDI Buss Out and target them at the new buss track.
- Space bar now starts and stops playback.
- Added new menu item to toggle looping on and off, along with a shortcut key. If you use the key command to toggle it while the mouse is in the song ruler, it will automatically scope the loop points to the nearest numbered markers.
- Fix: Improved VST hosting, specifically: SonicCharge MicroTonic; better labels for Prosoniq VSTs.
- Fix: Moving events with the inspector had varying degrees of brokenness.
- Fix: Pencil tool was sometimes creating multiple overlapping events in the controller strip.
- Fix: Pressing delete on a phrase selection would delete phrases on alternate takes.