Angry Red Planet has updated Temper to v1.1.1.
Changes since v1.0.1:
- Special Zebra 2 tribute: Added ability to write Zebra 2 OSCs from Temper shapes.
- Fix: Small bug keeping the inspector in sync when editing shapes.
- Temper A: Added performance time.
- Temper A: Added VST patch randomizer.
- Added groove quantizing tools.
- Can now append .MID files by dragging them to the tracks area.
- There are several new audition operations when editing tracks: You can click on the keyboard graphic to audition notes, or in the measure area above the piano roll to audition the visible performance.
- Added new menu item Hidden in the controller strip tabs, which displays a list of all controllers that have data in the track, but no tab button.
- Added shape polarity display, which can be clicked to flip the polarity.
- Added shape smoothing control, to control whether the morph interpolates or goes in steps.
- Added a control to step through the current tool chain when in workbench mode.
- Fix: Muting a track's audio output wasn't keeping things in sync, so there was no visual indication of the mute and you couldn't unmute it until doing something like muting the main buss output.
- Fix: Pitch strip was preventing values below 0.
- Fix: Controller strip was labeling all values 0-127, instead of using type-specific labels (like 0-1 for VST parameters).