6th October 2009
Antares Audio Technologies has announced the upcoming availability of Harmony EFX, a streamlined (and more affordable) version of Antares' Harmony Engine Evo Vocal Modeling Harmony Generator. As an introductory special, from its release in mid October through the end of November, you can buy Harmony EFX for $49 (MSRP $129). It will be released for Windows and Mac OS X in VST, AU and RTAS plug-in formats on October 15th, 2009.
Based on the same Evo Voice Processing Technology as its big brother, Harmony EFX puts professional quality vocal harmony arrangements within reach of any musician or engineer. Whether you're an experienced vocal arranger, a songwriter looking for that perfect backup vocal, or a composer experimenting with unique vocal effects, Harmony EFX gives you entirely new ways to create the harmony parts you hear in your head, according to Antares.
- Evo Voice Processing Technology for extremely fast, accurate pitch detection, smooth, artifact-free pitch shifting, and seamless, natural-sounding (if you want it to be) throat modeling.
- Four high-quality, formant-corrected harmony voices with independent pan settings.
- Antares Throat Modeling technology that lets you process each harmony voice through a physical model of the human vocal tract.
- A variety of innovative Harmony Control modes, from fully automatic to individual control of every note:
- Fixed or Scale Intervals: Simply set the key and harmony voice intervals and let Harmony Engine Evo do the rest.
- Chord Degrees or Chord Name: Define your harmony chord-by-chord, complete with inversions and variable vocal ranges.
- Chord by MIDI: Define your harmony in real time via a MIDI controller or pre-recorded MIDI track.
- MIDI Omni: Directly "play" the four harmony voices as if they were voices of a synth or sampler.
- MIDI Channel: Use four separate MIDI channels for absolute control over each note of your vocal arrangement.
- Spread and Register controls that allow you to quickly and intuitively set the pitch range and harmony style of your vocal arrangement.
- Humanize functions that provide selectable amounts of variation to each harmony voice for realistic, natural sounding results.
- A Harmony Preset matrix that lets you create up to 12 complete harmony settings and instantaneously recall them in real time or via automation.
- And more...
12 Jun 2012 Antares updates Auto-Tune 7 RTAS & TDM to v7.1.3
10 Apr 2012 Antares updates Auto-Tune 7 to v7.1.2
07 Oct 2011 Antares releases Auto-Tune EFX 2 (v2.0.1)
14 Jan 2011 Antares releases Auto-Tune EFX Vocal Toolkit
02 Nov 2010 Antares releases Mic Mod EFX
22 Oct 2010 Antares Audio Technologies releases Auto-Tune 7
11 Mar 2010 Antares updates Auto-Tune Evo for Mac to v6.10
03 Nov 2009 Antares updates Harmony EFX to v1.05
06 Oct 2009 Antares Audio Technologies announces Harmony EFX
19 Jan 2012 Auto-tune For Guitar is here