4th August 2009
Antares has updated all versions of Auto-Tune Evo for Mac OS X to v6.0.8 and Windows to v6.0.9. These updates provide improved pitch detection accuracy of higher-pitched notes, as well as resolve a variety of issues in the various versions.
- Improved pitch detection of higher-pitched notes.
- New installers and PACE software (version 18.104.22.16823) to fix installation and authorization issues, particularly in 64-bit Vista.
- Fixed a problem where Nudge Up or Down would sometimes result in horizontal movement as well.
- Fixed a problem with incorrect zoom range after tracking pitch in a long song.
- Fixed crashing bug occasionally seen when using drawing tools.
- Fixed crashing bug occasionally seen when using Undo button.
- Fixed problem of selection highlights vanishing when using the Scissor tool close to a line or curve endpoint.
- Added hours field to the clock display (when time passes the one-hour mark).
- Fixed a memory leak in the Scissor tool.