4th August 2009
Antares has updated all versions of Auto-Tune Evo for Mac OS X to v6.0.8 and Windows to v6.0.9. These updates provide improved pitch detection accuracy of higher-pitched notes, as well as resolve a variety of issues in the various versions.
- Improved pitch detection of higher-pitched notes.
- New installers and PACE software (version 22.214.171.12423) to fix installation and authorization issues, particularly in 64-bit Vista.
- Fixed a problem where Nudge Up or Down would sometimes result in horizontal movement as well.
- Fixed a problem with incorrect zoom range after tracking pitch in a long song.
- Fixed crashing bug occasionally seen when using drawing tools.
- Fixed crashing bug occasionally seen when using Undo button.
- Fixed problem of selection highlights vanishing when using the Scissor tool close to a line or curve endpoint.
- Added hours field to the clock display (when time passes the one-hour mark).
- Fixed a memory leak in the Scissor tool.
12 Jun 2012 Antares updates Auto-Tune 7 RTAS & TDM to v7.1.3
10 Apr 2012 Antares updates Auto-Tune 7 to v7.1.2
07 Oct 2011 Antares releases Auto-Tune EFX 2 (v2.0.1)
14 Jan 2011 Antares releases Auto-Tune EFX Vocal Toolkit
02 Nov 2010 Antares releases Mic Mod EFX
22 Oct 2010 Antares Audio Technologies releases Auto-Tune 7
11 Mar 2010 Antares updates Auto-Tune Evo for Mac to v6.10
03 Nov 2009 Antares updates Harmony EFX to v1.05
06 Oct 2009 Antares Audio Technologies announces Harmony EFX
16 Apr 2013 Hal Leonard publishes "Mastering Auto-Tune"
19 Jan 2012 Auto-tune For Guitar is here
23 Jul 2009 ASK Video announces Auto-Tune Tutorial DVD
07 May 2008 Antares Auto-Tune 5 Now Available on Receptor