App Sound has announced the release of Power Arp for Apple Logic X, which features a collection of over 500 arpeggiator settings. There is an introductory price of €11,99 until the end of April.
Power Arp is a power tool for arranging and refreshing your MIDI tracks created with Logic X. Load an instrument or a complete channel strip, insert the MIDI-FX plug-in Arpeggiator and call the settings of Power Arp. Power Arp offers settings for pulsating chords for Chill out, melodic phrases and compings for Dance/House tracks as well as rapid lines for Dubstep.
- Over 500 settings for MIDI-FX plug-in "Arpeggiator", 1 song (for checking the arp settings).
- 3 style categories:
- Slow: Arp styles for Downbeat (Lounge, RnB, HipHop, etc.) (70-100 BPM).
- Medium: Arp styles for Dance/House (100-130 BPM).
- Fast: Dubstep/Breakbeats (130-160 BPM).
- 3 arpeggio types:
- Mono: Monophonic lines for melody and bass parts.
- MonoPoly: Combination of chord and single notes, recommended for synth comping.
- Poly: Rhythmical chords.
- 3 different pattern lengths:
- 1/2 bar.
- 1 bar.
- 2 bars.
- Bonus 01: Song Demo (Easy Arp), arrangement of six arpeggiator tracks.
- Bonus 02: Folder "Basics" with various templates for making your own arp settings. Folder "Favorites" for saving your best settings.