Apple has updated Final Cut Pro to version 10.0.6.
New in Version 10.0.6:
- Expand multichannel audio files directly in the timeline for precise editing of individual audio channels.
- Unified import window for transferring media from both file-based cameras and folders of files.
- Redesigned Share interface for exporting projects and range selections to one or more destinations.
- RED camera support with native REDCODE RAW editing and optional background transcode to Apple ProRes.
- MXF plug-in support that allows you to work natively with MXF files from import through delivery using third-party plug-ins.
- Dual viewers, each with a video scope display, let you compare shots to match action and color.
- Option to add chapter markers in the timeline for export to video files, DVD, and Blu-ray disc.
- Range selection now preserves start and end points in the Event Browser and allows you to create multiple range selections on a single clip.
- Paste attributes window lets you choose specific effects to copy between clips.
- Flexible Clip Connections allow you to keep Connected Clips in place when slipping, sliding or moving clips in the Primary Storyline.
- Add a freeze frame to your timeline with a single keystroke.
- Drop shadow effect with intuitive onscreen controls to adjust position, edge falloff, angle, and more.
- New controls for combining audio from multiple angles within a Multicam Clip.
- Compound Clip creation in the timeline now saves the clip in the Event Browser for re-use in other projects.
- XML 1.2 featuring metadata import and export for richer integration with third-party apps.
Final Cut Pro 10.0.6 is available now in the Mac App Store.