9th April 2013
Apple has updated Final Cut Pro to version 10.0.8.
- Support for Sony XAVC codec up to 4K resolution.
- Option to display ProRes Log C files from ARRI ALEXA cameras with standard Rec. 709 color and contrast levels.
- Resolves an issue where some third-party effects generated green frames during render.
- Resolves performance issues that could occur with certain titles and effects.
- Time reversed clips render in the background.
- Ability to use key commands to adjust Clip Appearance settings in the timeline.
- Ability to view reel number metadata located in the timecode track of video files.
- Mono audio files in a surround project export with correct volume levels.
- Drop zones no longer reset to the first frame of video after application restart.
- Fixes a performance issue which resulted from selecting multiple ranges on a single clip.
- Fixes an issue where the Play Around function did not work properly on certain clips when viewed through external video devices.
23 Jan 2014 Apple updates MainStage to v3.0.3
22 Jan 2014 Apple updates Final Cut Pro to v10.1.1
22 Jan 2014 Apple updates Logic Pro X to v10.0.6
19 Dec 2013 Apple updates Logic Pro X to v10.0.5
25 Oct 2013 Apple updates Logic Pro X to v10.0.4
06 Sep 2013 Apple updates Logic Pro X to v10.0.3
20 Aug 2013 Apple updates Logic Pro X to v10.0.2
29 Jul 2013 Apple updates Logic Pro X to v10.0.1
16 Jul 2013 Apple Unveils Logic Pro X
09 Apr 2013 Apple updates Final Cut Pro to v10.0.8
07 Dec 2012 Apple updates Final Cut Pro to v10.0.7
25 Oct 2012 Apple updates Logic to v9.1.8
24 Oct 2012 Apple updates Final Cut Pro to v10.0.6
28 Mar 2012 Apple updates Logic Pro to v9.1.7
13 Mar 2012 Apple updates GarageBand for iOS to v1.2
29 Feb 2012 Apple updates MainStage to v2.2.1
03 Feb 2012 Apple updates Final Cut Pro X to v10.0.3
21 Nov 2011 Apple updates Final Cut Pro X to v10.0.2