22nd January 2014
Apple has updated Final Cut Pro to v10.1.1.
What's New in v10.1.1:
- Preserves media files if external drive or network is disconnected while consolidating a library.
- Resolves an issue loading audio content in the Music and Sound Browser.
- Fixes a stability issue when applying a Motion effect with Scroll Text behavior.
- Faster switching between proxy and original/optimized media.
- Improves Timeline responsiveness with very large projects.
Introduced in v10.1:
- Optimized playback and rendering using dual GPUs in the new Mac Pro.
- Video monitoring up to 4K via Thunderbolt 2 and HDMI on select Mac computers.
- 4K content including titles, transitions, and generators.
- Libraries allow you to gather multiple events and projects within a single bundle.
- Easily open and close individual libraries to load just the material you need.
- Option to import media to locations inside or outside a library.
- Automatically back up libraries to a user-specified drive or network location.
- Project Snapshots let you quickly capture the project state for fast versioning.
- Audio fade handles on individual audio channels in the timeline.
- Add precise retime speeds by entering them numerically in the timeline.
- Non-rippling retime option.
- One-step Replace and Retime.
- Custom project frame sizes.
- Through edits displayed on all clip types.
- Join Through Edit command removes bladed cuts to clips in the timeline.
- Detach audio from Multicam Clips in the timeline to manipulate audio and video separately.
- Make video or audio-only edits into the timeline with Multicam Clips as sources.
- Blade and move audio in J- and L-cuts.
- Roll audio with J- and L-cut splits open.
- Option to hide the Browser to gain more screen space for viewing.
- Native support for .MTS and .MT2S files from AVCHD cameras.
- Used media indicators on source clips.
- Improved performance with large projects.
- Improved performance when modifying or adding keywords to many clips at once.
- Easily move, copy, and paste multiple keyframes.
- Option for linear animation with Ken Burns effect.
- Improved image stabilization with InertiaCam and Tripod mode.
- Import photos from iOS devices.
- Proxy and playback quality controls accessible in Viewer menu.
- Support for portrait/landscape metadata in still images.
- Effects parameters, fonts, and text size included in XML metadata.
- Improved support for growing media and edit while ingest.
- FxPlug 3 with custom plug-in interfaces and dual-GPU support.
- API for custom Share operations using third-party software.
- Share directly to YouTube at 4K resolution.
- Share directly to Chinese video sites Youku and Tudou.
- Spanish language localization.
23 Jan 2014 Apple updates MainStage to v3.0.3
22 Jan 2014 Apple updates Final Cut Pro to v10.1.1
22 Jan 2014 Apple updates Logic Pro X to v10.0.6
19 Dec 2013 Apple updates Logic Pro X to v10.0.5
25 Oct 2013 Apple updates Logic Pro X to v10.0.4
06 Sep 2013 Apple updates Logic Pro X to v10.0.3
20 Aug 2013 Apple updates Logic Pro X to v10.0.2
29 Jul 2013 Apple updates Logic Pro X to v10.0.1
16 Jul 2013 Apple Unveils Logic Pro X
09 Apr 2013 Apple updates Final Cut Pro to v10.0.8
07 Dec 2012 Apple updates Final Cut Pro to v10.0.7
25 Oct 2012 Apple updates Logic to v9.1.8
24 Oct 2012 Apple updates Final Cut Pro to v10.0.6
28 Mar 2012 Apple updates Logic Pro to v9.1.7
13 Mar 2012 Apple updates GarageBand for iOS to v1.2
29 Feb 2012 Apple updates MainStage to v2.2.1
03 Feb 2012 Apple updates Final Cut Pro X to v10.0.3
21 Nov 2011 Apple updates Final Cut Pro X to v10.0.2