Apple has updated Final Cut Pro to v10.1.2.
What's New in Version 10.1.2:
- Optimized, proxy, and rendered media can be stored at any location outside of the library.
- Easily delete optimized, proxy, and rendered media from within Final Cut Pro X.
- Used media indicators for Compound clips, Multicam clips, and Synced clips.
- Option to show only unused media in the Browser.
- Apply a standard (Rec. 709) look in real time to high dynamic range and wide color gamut video from ARRI, Blackmagic Design, Canon, and Sony cameras.
- Automatically apply an ARRI embedded 3D LUT from the new AMIRA camera.
- Support for Apple ProRes 4444 XQ.
- Improved speed and accuracy when synchronizing clips.
- Audio recording improvements including countdown and automatic Audition creation from multiple takes.
- Fast export of cuts-only projects containing XDCAM media.
- Export entire library as a single XML file.
- Selecting a library displays key metadata in the Inspector.
- Adjust relative and absolute volume of a clip or range selection.
- Create Keywords from Finder Tags when importing media.
- Option to sort events by date or name in the Libraries list.
- Import a clip by dragging directly into the Browser.
- Share 4K video to Vimeo.