27th September 2011
Apple has updated Final Cut Pro X to version 10.0.1. This update improves overall stability and performance and adds the following features:
- Export audio and video stems as a single multitrack QuickTime movie or as separate files using Roles.
- Import and export XML to support third-party workflows.
- Place Projects and Events on Xsan to improve collaboration between editors.
- Set custom starting timecode for your projects.
- Add transitions to connected clips in a single step.
- Enable full-screen view in OS X Lion.
- Speed up delivery with GPU-accelerated export.
09 Apr 2013 Apple updates Final Cut Pro to v10.0.8
07 Dec 2012 Apple updates Final Cut Pro to v10.0.7
25 Oct 2012 Apple updates Logic to v9.1.8
24 Oct 2012 Apple updates Final Cut Pro to v10.0.6
28 Mar 2012 Apple updates Logic Pro to v9.1.7
13 Mar 2012 Apple updates GarageBand for iOS to v1.2
29 Feb 2012 Apple updates MainStage to v2.2.1
03 Feb 2012 Apple updates Final Cut Pro X to v10.0.3
21 Nov 2011 Apple updates Final Cut Pro X to v10.0.2
06 Oct 2011 Steve Jobs passed away yesterday
27 Sep 2011 Apple updates Final Cut Pro X to v10.0.1
10 Aug 2011 Apple updates Logic to v9.1.5
23 Jun 2011 Apple releases Final Cut Pro X
02 Jun 2011 Apple updates GarageBand for iPad to v1.0.1
25 May 2011 Apple updates Logic to v9.1.4
25 Nov 2010 Apple updates Logic Pro to v9.1.3
15 Oct 2010 Apple updates Logic to v9.1.2