Apple has updated Logic Pro to version 9.1.7.
- Provides compatibility with songs created with GarageBand for iOS 1.2.
Performance and Stability:
- Resolves an issue in Logic Pro 9.1.6 in which projects with a large number of fades displayed "I/O Error, Result code = -36" when playback was started.
- Improves performance when using multiple instances of EXS24 in 32-bit mode with EXS24 Virtual Memory mode active.
- Resolves several issues related to the download and installation of basic and additional content.
- Resolves an issue that could occur which caused the application to stop responding when performing Undo. This would occur after deleting a file or region in the Audio Bin.
Plug-ins and Instruments:
- The Output Distortion setting for the Compressor plug-in now works as expected with the "ClassA_R" and "ClassA_U" models.
- Fixes an issue in which the Autofilter plug-in might produce clicks with certain settings.
- The "Select Zone of Last Played Key" setting now works as expected in the EXS24 editor.
- When adding Auxes as additional outputs for Multi Output Software Instruments, the additional Auxes are automatically assigned the same color and track icon as the Software Instrument.
- Fixes an issue in which copying a MIDI region in a project which does not start at 1 1 1 1, and in which the Transposition track is active, might result in unexpected transposition of the copied region.
- The Controls View of plug-in GUIs now fit properly on the 11-inch MacBook Air display.
- Resolves an issue in OS X 10.7.x Lion that caused the Consolidate Project command in Logic to open a backup of the project at the end of the process.