29th July 2013
Apple has updated Logic Pro X to v10.0.1. This update improves overall stability and performance issues including:
- Fixes an issue that could cause content downloading to stall.
- 24-bit audio files are no longer converted to 16-bit when exporting projects to AAF.
- Improves stability when switching between audio editors while Flex Pitch is enabled.
- Track Stacks that contain both software instrument and audio tracks will no longer be inadvertently flattened by loading a Patch.
- Tuner is now available when selecting a Track Stack containing audio tracks.
- Addresses graphic and selection behavior issues in the Score Editor.
The update is available now in the Mac App Store.
23 Jan 2014 Apple updates MainStage to v3.0.3
22 Jan 2014 Apple updates Final Cut Pro to v10.1.1
22 Jan 2014 Apple updates Logic Pro X to v10.0.6
19 Dec 2013 Apple updates Logic Pro X to v10.0.5
25 Oct 2013 Apple updates Logic Pro X to v10.0.4
06 Sep 2013 Apple updates Logic Pro X to v10.0.3
20 Aug 2013 Apple updates Logic Pro X to v10.0.2
29 Jul 2013 Apple updates Logic Pro X to v10.0.1
16 Jul 2013 Apple Unveils Logic Pro X
09 Apr 2013 Apple updates Final Cut Pro to v10.0.8
07 Dec 2012 Apple updates Final Cut Pro to v10.0.7
25 Oct 2012 Apple updates Logic to v9.1.8
24 Oct 2012 Apple updates Final Cut Pro to v10.0.6
28 Mar 2012 Apple updates Logic Pro to v9.1.7
13 Mar 2012 Apple updates GarageBand for iOS to v1.2
29 Feb 2012 Apple updates MainStage to v2.2.1
03 Feb 2012 Apple updates Final Cut Pro X to v10.0.3
21 Nov 2011 Apple updates Final Cut Pro X to v10.0.2
15 Jan 2014 Hero Worship - An Interview with John McLaughlin
16 Jul 2013 macProVideo announces Logic Pro X Video Courses