10th August 2011
Apple has updated Logic to version 9.1.5.
- Resolves an issue which could cause unexpected feedback in Logic after importing a song from GarageBand for iPad.
- Selecting the “Open Apogee Control Panel” command will now launch Apogee’s Maestro 2 application if a Duet 2 is attached.
Performance and Stability:
- Resolves an issue in which Logic might quit unexpectedly when creating a new project.
- Resolves an issue in which Logic might quit unexpectedly when moving audio regions in the Arrange window.
- Resolves an issue introduced in Logic 9.1.4 in which LFO sync for some Logic plug-ins did not sound as expected.
- Resolves an issue introduced in Logic 9.1.4 in which automating the Wet/Dry mix control in Delay Designer resulted in zipper noise.
- The EVB3 plug-in now correctly responds to sustain off messages.
- Direct text input of the pitch reference for the Tuner plug-in now works correctly.
- Fixes ain issue in which performing undo after recording a MIDI take sometimes caused the MIDI track to stop sounding.
- The “Toggle Zoom to Fit Selection or All Contents” key command now correctly recalls the the previous zoom view rather than zooming in on the entire project.
- Resolves an issue introduced in Logic 9.1.4 in which some regions might shift out of position after using the Pack Take Folder command.
- Fixes an issue in which Japanese key command sets were not available if Logic was updated to version 9.1.4 before launching Logic for the first time.
- Resolves a rare take folder issue in which performing undo after deleting a comp section could cause regions in subsequent tracks to shift to the next adjacent track.
- Fixes an issue in which take folders would not sound on soloed tracks if the Track Mute/Solo mode was set to CPU-saving (Slow Response).
25 Oct 2013 Apple updates Logic Pro X to v10.0.4
06 Sep 2013 Apple updates Logic Pro X to v10.0.3
20 Aug 2013 Apple updates Logic Pro X to v10.0.2
29 Jul 2013 Apple updates Logic Pro X to v10.0.1
16 Jul 2013 Apple Unveils Logic Pro X
09 Apr 2013 Apple updates Final Cut Pro to v10.0.8
07 Dec 2012 Apple updates Final Cut Pro to v10.0.7
25 Oct 2012 Apple updates Logic to v9.1.8
24 Oct 2012 Apple updates Final Cut Pro to v10.0.6
28 Mar 2012 Apple updates Logic Pro to v9.1.7
13 Mar 2012 Apple updates GarageBand for iOS to v1.2
29 Feb 2012 Apple updates MainStage to v2.2.1
03 Feb 2012 Apple updates Final Cut Pro X to v10.0.3
21 Nov 2011 Apple updates Final Cut Pro X to v10.0.2
06 Oct 2011 Steve Jobs passed away yesterday
27 Sep 2011 Apple updates Final Cut Pro X to v10.0.1
10 Aug 2011 Apple updates Logic to v9.1.5
16 Jul 2013 macProVideo announces Logic Pro X Video Courses