29th February 2012
Apple has updated MainStage to version 2.2.1.
- Resolves several issues related to the download and installation of basic and additional content.
- Addresses an issue in MainStage 2.2 that could decreased performance of the Playback plug-in on computers with one or two cores.
- Resolves an issue in MainStage 2.2 that could decreased performance when using the 8-channel mixer & backing track template.
- Resolves an issue that could increased latency when playing software instruments with MainStage 2.2.
- Improves performance when running multiple instances of EXS24 in 32-bit mode on computers with multiple cores.
- Addresses an issue in MainStage 2.2 where performance decreased compared to MainStage 2.1.3 on non-hyper-threaded 2-core computers.
- Fixes an issue in MainStage 2.2 where only the left side of the stereo signal was sent to an Aux if the channel strip had any mono to stereo conversion.
- Panning now works correctly on outputs other than output 1-2.
- Sends set to Post Pan now pan properly on mono channel strips.
- Fixes an issue that blocked sidechain input for plug-ins.
- Resolves an issue in MainStage 2.2 where the left side of external stereo audio signals was duplicated and processed by both sides of a stereo channel strip.
Plugins and Patches:
- Fixes an issue with using keyboard arrow keys to scroll through the Patch Browser.
- The Hide Ruler option for the Waveform object again works as expected.
- The slide direction of drawbars in EVB3 is no longer affected by the Scroll direction setting in Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
- Resolves an issue where the bottom of some plug-in screens were not accessible on 11" MacBook Air when the plug-in was opened in Controls View.
- Corrects various problems in MainStage 2.2 with non-English localizations.