apulSoft has announced that apTrigga3, a new version of the audio sample trigger plugin, has entered a limited public beta test. If you are looking for a 64-bit or Pro Tools compatible version with additional features, check it out here. There are open beta test slots available.
- Plugin formats: AAX/AudioUnits/VST/VST3 for 32-bit and 64-bit hosts on Mac OS X and Windows.
- Trigger samples by analyzing the input signal.
- ZERO samples trigger latency.
- Large signal envelope graph with trigger settings overlaid.
- Unlimited number of samples per preset which can be organized and grouped by drag & drop.
- Input filter section with unlimited filter bands, frequency analyzer and filter graphs.
- Samples can be recorded from the input.
- Supports hi-dpi (Retina) displays for hi-dpi hosts.
- The triggered samples can be modulated by level, by pitch and by 4-pole filters.