28th June 2007
AraldFX has updated StormGate1 to v1.0b.
- Sometimes the gate mistakenly opened when the built-in sequencer was switching to a chained pattern.
- Restored the automatic synchronization mode with the transport state of the host.
Other issues addressed:
- MAC: Corrected all the setup issues.
- Windows: Uninstallation related files are no longer placed in the VST folder.
- Intel/MAC Windows: Performance optimizations on Intel platforms.
- Revised the User's Manual.
System requirements for this update:
- A CPU compatible with the SSE instruction set (Pentium3 and Athlon XP and above).
- Any VST/AU host capable of providing transport information (does not work with SoundForge).