7th September 2013
Archetype Instruments has updated Arc 5 to version 2.10.
With this major update, Arc 5's CPU usage has been improved. It also has new free bank created by J-Path. 64 high quality pattern presets made with Dual ARP feature included.
- New bank added (a total of 8 banks included).
- CPU usage reduced in HS mode.
- CPU usage reduced in ARP feature.
- Pan parameter added to VST automation list.
- Factory reset speed improved.
- Loading different bank and sound after save & load DAW project file.
- CPU spikes while note playback in certain DAWs.
- Playing lowest note in Pitch sequence mode of Arpeggiator feature (lowest to latest).
- Not displaying current step in ARP mode. (occurred in demo version).
- Saves all parameters of Global menu to configuration file (device setup only).
- Misspelled words in the user guide.
07 Sep 2013 Archetype Instruments updates Arc 5 to v2.10
01 Aug 2013 Archetype Instruments updates Arc 5 to v2.03
04 Jul 2013 Archetype Instruments updates Arc 5 to v2.02
11 Sep 2013 VSTBuzz: 40% off Arc 5 VSTi Synth (Windows)