3rd December 2012
Ardour has been updated to version 2.8.15.
- Fixed (some) problems with non-Latin characters in session and track names.
- MIDI control on Linux now correctly uses system MIDI data flows, avoiding situations where things "just ought to work" but do not.
- Correctly save and restore control surface (Generic MIDI, OSC, etc) on/off state across sessions loading.
- Keypad enter key on OS X now works.
- Fix (and change) keybindings for "Maximise Editor Space", "Crop" and "Separate".
- On OS X, various updates/fixes to the graphical user interface toolkit, including functioning fullscreen mode on pre-Lion systems.
The two fixes for MIDI-control-related issues should make working with MIDI control surfaces much less of a hair-pulling experience.