10th April 2007
Ardour v2.0rc1 and the Mac OS X Tiger universal DMG have been released, featuring dozens of bug fixes, a few usability improvements, even a couple of new features (e.g. rename&delete snapshots).
This is first release candidate for 2.0, but it is missing last minute tweaks, specifically up to date and complete translations. RC2 is expected to be released within the next 7-10 days which will hopefully be the final release before 2.0.
- Fixed handling of events (like looping) when using varispeed.
- Change window titles to follow "convention".
- Make zoom range rect visible (at the right times).
- Fixed separator lines between marker "tracks".
- Fixed track alignment with track controls.
- Changed track controls bevel to better fit in with canvas.
- Made selected track controls colour match selected region colour.
- Added frame to time labels to match toolbar.
- Make rec-regions insensitive to events.
- Fix up diskrate dialog text.
- Fix glib-induced abort caused by asymmetric lock/unlock of diskstream state lock.
- Removed unused 0.5 second timer.
- Do not start transport on first locate if auto-play is on.
- Fix up duplicate dialog.
- Fix cleanup logic issues.
- Make crop-to-range work across all selected tracks;
- Don't edit destructive tracks with several ops.
- Remove button 4/5 handling (now scroll_up/down).
- Prevent dbl-click on xfade from locking up the mouse.
- Send MMC/MTC options will stick now, and prevent the engine from messing the configuration variables.
- Prevent cut-n-paste of port inserts from causing a crash.
- Add a color for ghost waves.
- Fix wrong ladspa parameter defaults. The plugin fix corrects a bug related to at least swh's single band parametric.
- Enabled conditional FLAC importing.
- Make colors for clip markers controllable by ardour.colors. Default color is totally transparent.
- Tempo redraw fix.
- Optimize away calls to Pango text width computation.
- Change selection behaviour for track header context click.
- Fix nasty logic error that leads to crashing bugs when trying to operate on regions that have been subject to undo/redo.
- Fix crashes when handling files with ":" in their paths.
- Don't let auditioning make transport buttons inaccessible.
- Allow delete/rename for snapshots.
- Modified fix from carl for region copy-moves-original-to-start bug.
- Change verbose canvas cursor color to be more distinct and readable.
- Make sure [N] channels count shows up for whole files in region list.
- Fix #1575, a subtle and nasty bug.
- Improve positioning of verbose canvas cursor for ruler drags (but has a weird side effect.
- (optionally) use SSE code for 2d panners.
- Add new profile object, use it to remove certain horizontal elements from GUI if screen is narrow.
- Make verbose canvas cursor use primary clock mode if secondary clock is not visible.
- Start bus numbering in new sessions from 1 while making sure no duplicate names are attempted.
- Fixed MIDI control feedback fighting.
- Added MCU MIDI port to system ardour.rc.
09 Apr 2013 Ardour 3.1.10 released
04 Dec 2012 Ardour updated to v2.8.16
03 Dec 2012 Ardour updated to v2.8.15
24 Jul 2012 Ardour3 Beta 5 released
23 Jul 2012 Ardour updated to v2.8.14
05 Jul 2012 Ardour updated to v2.8.13
16 Feb 2012 Ardour3 Beta 3 released
25 Nov 2011 Ardour3 Beta 1a Released
09 Oct 2011 Ardour updated to v2.8.12
29 Jun 2010 Ardour v2.8.10 Released
04 Feb 2010 Ardour updated to v2.8.7
25 Jan 2010 Ardour updated to v2.8.5 / v2.8.6
16 Nov 2009 Ardour updated to v2.8.4
13 Oct 2009 Ardour updated to v2.8.3
22 Jul 2009 Ardour updated to v2.8.2
10 Jul 2009 Ardour updated to v2.8.1
30 Mar 2009 Ardour v2.8 released
08 Dec 2008 Ardour updated to v2.7.1
21 Nov 2008 Ardour v2.7 released
18 Nov 2008 Ardour 2.7 SAE Edition released
31 May 2011 Harrison Consoles releases Mixbus 2.0
08 Oct 2009 Harrison releases Mixbus
10 May 2007 Ardour v2.0.2 now available
16 Apr 2007 Fervent Software releases Studio to Go! v2.0