Ardour 2.0 RC2 now available
26th April 2007
26th April 2007
Ardour v2.0 Release Candidate 2 (RC2) is now available.
- Change track input connection order to be 1,2 on every track instead of odd tracks using 1,2 and even using 2,1.
- Fix autoplay.
- Fix cleanup issue with realpath().
- Make region opacity work again.
- Fix several region context menu items that altered region state in various unforeseen ways.
- Fix "Remove Last Capture".
- Fix crashing bug when removing regionviews from the selection.
- Fixes for #1158 and 1554.
- Correct boundary determination when building region boundary cache.
- Stop button release from adding an extra automation control point.
- Prevent click in automation tracks from selecting regions.
- Prevent copy & paste of sends and inserts. Add "delete" command to the redirect box.
- Stop transport when MTC stops.
- Improve behaviour when dragging in rulers.
- Added the session resampler which now should work for 2.0 sessions and almost work for 0.99 originated session (automation is not handled yet).
- Stopped the creation on the automation/ directory in new sessions as it's not used anymore.
- Fix for crash in diskstream due to removed port access.
- Fix dangling jack_client_t* in JACK_Slave when disconnecting+reconnecting to JACK.
- Make rubber band select act across all tracks, not the current selection.
- Fix positioning of certain kinds of xfades.
- Resurrected the periodic safety backup. defaults to 120 second interval between saves. never lose your work again.
- Fix mantis bug #1619; de-selecting Options->Crossfades->Show now hides all crossfades, and likewise selecting it shows all crossfades.
- Update height after changing order to fix mantis bug #1618.
- Fix update of follow-playhead state to fix mantis bug 1599.
- Fix for gnome themes that squash the zoom controls.
- Ardour_system.rc now has the same content as ardour.rc, to allow us to more easily add new variable/parameters when updating a user's configuration.
- Different name for old-session-format copied file, so that 0.99 can always load it.
- Fix crash bug caused by removing a region while it was involved in a crossfade.
- Fix crash bug when loading/creating a new session if control protocols had been used in a previous one.
Other Related News
14 Oct 2014 Ardour updated to v3.5.40309 Apr 2013 Ardour 3.1.10 released04 Dec 2012 Ardour updated to v2.8.1603 Dec 2012 Ardour updated to v2.8.1524 Jul 2012 Ardour3 Beta 5 released23 Jul 2012 Ardour updated to v2.8.1405 Jul 2012 Ardour updated to v2.8.1316 Feb 2012 Ardour3 Beta 3 released25 Nov 2011 Ardour3 Beta 1a Released09 Oct 2011 Ardour updated to v2.8.1229 Jun 2010 Ardour v2.8.10 Released04 Feb 2010 Ardour updated to v2.8.725 Jan 2010 Ardour updated to v2.8.5 / v2.8.616 Nov 2009 Ardour updated to v2.8.413 Oct 2009 Ardour updated to v2.8.322 Jul 2009 Ardour updated to v2.8.210 Jul 2009 Ardour updated to v2.8.130 Mar 2009 Ardour v2.8 released08 Dec 2008 Ardour updated to v2.7.121 Nov 2008 Ardour v2.7 released
31 May 2011 Harrison Consoles releases Mixbus 2.015 Feb 2011 Harrison updates Mixbus to v1.5 and releases Linux version08 Oct 2009 Harrison releases Mixbus23 Jul 2008 Trinity Audio Group releases Indamixx Mobile DAW (incl. energyXT, Ardour, Audacity, ...)10 May 2007 Ardour v2.0.2 now available16 Apr 2007 Fervent Software releases Studio to Go! v2.0