26th April 2007
Ardour v2.0 Release Candidate 2 (RC2) is now available.
- Change track input connection order to be 1,2 on every track instead of odd tracks using 1,2 and even using 2,1.
- Fix autoplay.
- Fix cleanup issue with realpath().
- Make region opacity work again.
- Fix several region context menu items that altered region state in various unforeseen ways.
- Fix "Remove Last Capture".
- Fix crashing bug when removing regionviews from the selection.
- Fixes for #1158 and 1554.
- Correct boundary determination when building region boundary cache.
- Stop button release from adding an extra automation control point.
- Prevent click in automation tracks from selecting regions.
- Prevent copy & paste of sends and inserts. Add "delete" command to the redirect box.
- Stop transport when MTC stops.
- Improve behaviour when dragging in rulers.
- Added the session resampler which now should work for 2.0 sessions and almost work for 0.99 originated session (automation is not handled yet).
- Stopped the creation on the automation/ directory in new sessions as it's not used anymore.
- Fix for crash in diskstream due to removed port access.
- Fix dangling jack_client_t* in JACK_Slave when disconnecting+reconnecting to JACK.
- Make rubber band select act across all tracks, not the current selection.
- Fix positioning of certain kinds of xfades.
- Resurrected the periodic safety backup. defaults to 120 second interval between saves. never lose your work again.
- Fix mantis bug #1619; de-selecting Options->Crossfades->Show now hides all crossfades, and likewise selecting it shows all crossfades.
- Update height after changing order to fix mantis bug #1618.
- Fix update of follow-playhead state to fix mantis bug 1599.
- Fix for gnome themes that squash the zoom controls.
- Ardour_system.rc now has the same content as ardour.rc, to allow us to more easily add new variable/parameters when updating a user's configuration.
- Different name for old-session-format copied file, so that 0.99 can always load it.
- Fix crash bug caused by removing a region while it was involved in a crossfade.
- Fix crash bug when loading/creating a new session if control protocols had been used in a previous one.
09 Apr 2013 Ardour 3.1.10 released
04 Dec 2012 Ardour updated to v2.8.16
03 Dec 2012 Ardour updated to v2.8.15
24 Jul 2012 Ardour3 Beta 5 released
23 Jul 2012 Ardour updated to v2.8.14
05 Jul 2012 Ardour updated to v2.8.13
16 Feb 2012 Ardour3 Beta 3 released
25 Nov 2011 Ardour3 Beta 1a Released
09 Oct 2011 Ardour updated to v2.8.12
29 Jun 2010 Ardour v2.8.10 Released
04 Feb 2010 Ardour updated to v2.8.7
25 Jan 2010 Ardour updated to v2.8.5 / v2.8.6
16 Nov 2009 Ardour updated to v2.8.4
13 Oct 2009 Ardour updated to v2.8.3
22 Jul 2009 Ardour updated to v2.8.2
10 Jul 2009 Ardour updated to v2.8.1
30 Mar 2009 Ardour v2.8 released
08 Dec 2008 Ardour updated to v2.7.1
21 Nov 2008 Ardour v2.7 released
18 Nov 2008 Ardour 2.7 SAE Edition released
31 May 2011 Harrison Consoles releases Mixbus 2.0
08 Oct 2009 Harrison releases Mixbus
10 May 2007 Ardour v2.0.2 now available
16 Apr 2007 Fervent Software releases Studio to Go! v2.0