3rd July 2007
Version 2.0.3 of Ardour has been released. It is available as a source tarball or (coming soon) an OSX DMG.
- Alternate file name filters for the soundfile browser (allow user to see all files, not just guesses at audio files).
- Switch monitoring default to external.
- Add declicking xfades when looping.
- New denormal handling options, including both DC bias and processor feature choices.
- Added/improved the ability to record while the transport is looping. This works for both Internal (seamless) and JACK sync, new regions are created each cycle around the loop and stacked on top of each other. It is recommended for now that automatic crossfades be turned off when doing this. Punch-In/Out may be used also.
- Added basic support for the Griffin Powermate "big knob+button" controller.
- Correct middle button bindings on redirect names.
- Fix use of .ardour rather than .ardour2 for VST presets.
- Correct problems with redirect/insert dialogs being invisible.
- Correctly manage video sync state.
- Allow L and R as possible audio file suffixes.
- Allow middle-click pasting in several dialogs.
- Fix diskstream deletion crash after track removal.
- Fix crashes caused by clicking in region list when there is no associated region for that line.
- Better default buttons+icons for crossfade editor.
- Move clock modes from submenu to top level.
- Stop undo/redo from duplicating plugins and more.
- Fix audio clock keypress/release handling.
- Fix most problems with dragging close to 2^32-1 samples.
- Crossfade editor usability improvements.
- Fix for crash on ctrl-middle click in regions.
- Fixed the stuttering/stuck problem when looping with JACK sync.
- Fixed GUI bug that prevented record-disable when latch record option is on.
- Fixed issue where it would rec-enable unnecessarily when passing through the punch-out point.
- Fixed corner case in diskstream record length (that no one would ever notice).
09 Apr 2013 Ardour 3.1.10 released
04 Dec 2012 Ardour updated to v2.8.16
03 Dec 2012 Ardour updated to v2.8.15
24 Jul 2012 Ardour3 Beta 5 released
23 Jul 2012 Ardour updated to v2.8.14
05 Jul 2012 Ardour updated to v2.8.13
16 Feb 2012 Ardour3 Beta 3 released
25 Nov 2011 Ardour3 Beta 1a Released
09 Oct 2011 Ardour updated to v2.8.12
29 Jun 2010 Ardour v2.8.10 Released
04 Feb 2010 Ardour updated to v2.8.7
25 Jan 2010 Ardour updated to v2.8.5 / v2.8.6
16 Nov 2009 Ardour updated to v2.8.4
13 Oct 2009 Ardour updated to v2.8.3
22 Jul 2009 Ardour updated to v2.8.2
10 Jul 2009 Ardour updated to v2.8.1
30 Mar 2009 Ardour v2.8 released
08 Dec 2008 Ardour updated to v2.7.1
21 Nov 2008 Ardour v2.7 released
18 Nov 2008 Ardour 2.7 SAE Edition released
31 May 2011 Harrison Consoles releases Mixbus 2.0
08 Oct 2009 Harrison releases Mixbus
10 May 2007 Ardour v2.0.2 now available
16 Apr 2007 Fervent Software releases Studio to Go! v2.0