Ardour has been updated to v2.05.
Changes since 2.0.4:
- Code builds on OS X and older Linux systems (side-effect: reduced memory utilization by automation data).
- Font sizes parametized (to allow easier maintenance of themes) on OSX & Linux.
- Crash revealed by GTK+ 2.11 (unstable new version of GTK) fixed.
Changes since 2.0.3:
- Protect ardour from sessions with errant capture sources stored in the (pending) session state. This was a major bug that has affected many people over the last several releases. It is now fixed.
- Add Theme Manager, including new "light" theme.
- Add delta-cursor option from trunk (allows clock to display the gap between the edit+playback cursors).
- Massively increase automation resolution.
- Support for 16 bit native file format.
- Stop audio clocks from vanishing when turned off.
- Plugin selection dialog now has filtering by name, type, author and more.
- Permit GUI user-driven add/remove of MIDI ports.
- Fix for radio grouping of subframes menu options.
- Fix crossfade editor-induced crashing.
- Safeguard against false disk underruns when punching in.
- Correctly save user-modified keybindings to ~/.ardour2/ardour.bindings.
- Fixes for building against GTK-OSX (Ardour now builds and runs on OS X without X11 - this is a source code feature, the DMG for OSX will still use X11 for now).
- Lots and lots of work to the Mackie Control surface support (many small changes and incremental improvements).