3rd May 2010
Artificial Audio has announced Quartz, a unique multi-effect plug-in that turns the simplest sounds into ever evolving rhythmic soundscapes. But that's not everything. It is also a source of creative modulation which can be used to control parameters outside of Quartz such as software instruments, plug-ins or even external MIDI equipment.
Quartz effect modules and features:
- Auto - Panning.
- Auto - Gain.
- Two independent Multimode Filters with high quality oversampling modes.
- Tempo-synced Stereo Delay to create dub- and tape-delay effects.
- Wave Shaper to add extra distortion and saturation.
- 4 independent, tempo-syncable LFOs (0.01Hz up to 2.1 kHz).
- 4 unique Modulation Lines (each with up to 200 points).
- Quick-access browsers and a huge library of Presets and Modulation Line templates.
Pricing & Availability
Quartz will be released end of May 2010 for Windows and Mac OS X in VST and AU plug-in formats. It will have an MSRP of €99 but be available initially for an introductory price of €79.
18 Nov 2010 Artificial Audio updates Quartz to v1.0.2
25 Aug 2010 Artificial Audio updates Quartz to v1.0.1
15 Jun 2010 Artificial Audio releases Quartz - Multi-FX
03 May 2010 Artificial Audio announces Quartz
10 Jun 2009 Artificial Audio updates Obelisk to v1.0.2
21 Jan 2009 Artificial Audio updates Obelisk to v1.0.1
12 Jan 2009 Artificial Audio releases Obelisk for Windows
03 Dec 2008 Artificial Audio announces Obelisk for Windows
22 Sep 2008 Artificial Audio releases Obelisk
20 Aug 2008 Artificial Audio announces Obelisk
04 Jul 2008 Artificial Audio releases Latency Bundle v1.0