22nd February 2011
Arto Vaarala has announced the release of Kirnu, a free VST MIDI arpeggiator plug-in for Windows which is designed with real-time tweaking and usability in mind.
- Ultra precise MIDI engine.
- Clear user interface with easy to use controls.
- Hold mode.
- Scale engine with many scales to choose from.
- Keyboard split.
- The soul of Kirnu: 16 step pattern view from where user can tweak each step values separately.
- Two independent step level MIDI CC controls with teach mode.
29 Nov 2013 Kirnu Winter Sale for Kirnu Cream
13 Aug 2013 Kirnu Cream updated to 1.0.7
28 May 2013 Kirnu Cream updated to v1.0.4
12 May 2013 Kirnu Cream v1.0.2 released
14 Mar 2013 Kirnu Cream Beta 5 Now Available
22 Feb 2011 Arto Vaarala releases Kirnu - MIDI Arpeggiator