15th June 2005
- Mac OSX 10.4.1 compatible.
- Dry/Wet knobs can be ignored when loading patches.
- Improved license system.
- Instant notification of changes on the setup page to all running instances.
- 'Registered to' field on setup page.
- External parameter edit window has new 'parameter-select dropdown'.
- External parameter edit window redraw bug for the 'Default' field.
- LoadPreset / SetUserPath bug for Cubase (MAC).
- Bug that could cause crackles on hosts with very small blocksizes (e.g. FruityLoops).
- Bug when plug was used as send effect in Cubase.
- Last loaded Preset will now be remembered for next / previous preset buttons.
- License agreement (see below).
New "fair use" license policy:
When buying one license of the ArtsAcoustic Reverb you are allowed to:
- Install it on any of your computers (i.e. PC/Mac, Desktop or Laptop).
- Use the plugin on all your computers at the same time in the context of a single project (e.g. networked connected rendering farm).
You are still NOT allowed to:
- Use just one license of the plugin on your computers at the same time working on several projects that are not proceed by the owner of the license (e.g. rental studios).
09 Jul 2010 ArtsAcoustic releases BigRock v1.0
21 Jan 2010 ArtsAcoustic updates CL Series to v1.0.11
19 Jan 2010 ArtsAcoustic updates CL Series to v1.0.10
13 Jan 2010 ArtsAcoustic updates CL Series to v1.0.9
06 Jan 2010 ArtsAcoustic releases CL Series Dynamics Bundle
07 Aug 2009 ArtsAcoustic Reverb updated to v126.96.36.199
31 Jul 2009 ArtsAcoustic Reverb updated to v188.8.131.52
21 Jul 2009 ArtsAcoustic releases ArtsAcoustic Reverb v1.5.0
23 Feb 2007 ArtsAcoustic Reverb updated to v1.2.2
13 Feb 2006 ArtsAcoustic Reverb updated to v1.1.1
15 Jun 2005 ArtsAcoustic Reverb updated to v184.108.40.206
30 Apr 2005 ArtsAcoustic Reverb v1.0 released