31st October 2011
Arturia has announced the shipping of its fourth and most sophisticated keyboard in the Analog Experience series: Analog Experience The Laboratory 61 keys.
Analog Experience The Laboratory 61 is a 61-note MIDI keyboard with velocity and aftertouch-sensitive keys that is designed to easily integrate into any studio and stage environment. Packaged with the Analog Laboratory software, it also offers straightforward control over 3500 analog sounds, 330 drum loops and 200 scenes. The workflow is the same as on a traditional hardware synthesizer, but at better value and with better integration in the studio environment.
Assignable pads, knobs and faders also make AE Laboratory 61 the ideal MIDI keyboard to control third party software or MIDI hardware devices.
- Keyboard: 61 keys with velocity and aftertouch.
- Controllers: 2 encoders with press selection, 11 standard rotary encoders, 9 sliders, 23 switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, 4 touch-sensitive and pressure-sensitive pads.
- Connectivity : MIDI in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux footswitch, Breath controller.
- 32 digit LED screen.
- Also functions as a universal MIDI controller.
- Browse presets with the dedicated encoders.
- Save and recall snapshots on your hardware.
- Control any sonic parameter from the keyboard.
- Trigger drums from the pads.
Premium MIDI controller features:
- High quality aluminium and wooden case.
- New editing options allowing for a quick set up with any application, thanks to the MIDI Control Center.
- Easy MIDI set-up directly on the keyboard.
- 3500 virtual analog synthesizer sounds that have defined the sonic palette of current music.
- 200 scenes that will you get started in 11 musical genres: Electro, Urban, Pop, Rock, Soundtrack, Jazz, Latin, Funk, Classical, World, Dub-Reggae.
- All the presets are selected from the Arturia Classic Synths: Minimoog-V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS and Jupiter-8V.
- In-depth Editing on the original synths for the owners of Arturia Classic Analog recreations.
- Smart Preset Manager: by Instrument, by Type and/or by Characteristics, and find presets according to these filtered choices.
- Straight-forward Editing, with the most essential parameters for personalizing presets:
- Filter and LFO sections.
- 4 Key Parameters differing for each preset o Chorus & Delay mix.
- 2 ADSR envelopes.
- Integrates as a plug-in within your sequencer, on Mac and PC, or plays as a stand alone software synthesizer.
MSRP: $499 / €429.