31st October 2011
Arturia has revealed new details about its highly anticipated software synthesizer: the “Oberheim SEM V”.
Ahead of the official release, planned for December, Arturia has exposed the detailed features, graphic interface and the first exclusive sound demos on its website.
The Oberheim SEM V, powered by Arturia’s TAE technology, is not only a faithful recreation of the original, but it will also benefit from polyphony, 8 voice multi-timbrality and new modules such as the Voice Programmer, the Advanced Keyboard Follow and a Modulation Matrix.
- All the original parameters of the Oberheim SEM : two oscillators, each offering sawtooth wave and variable-width pulse wave with PWM, sine wave LFO, 12dB/oct multi-mode Filter with low-pass, high-pass, band-pass and notch, two ADS envelopes.
- Added functionalities : New LFO, Noise, Sub oscillator, onboard effects (distortion, chorus and delay), Arpeggiator, Portamento.
- Polyphony and 8 Voice Multi-timbrality.
- New 8-voice Programmer module.
- Advanced Keyboard follow module.
- Modulation Matrix module.
- Works in Standalone, VST 2.4 & 3, 64 bit & 32 bit, RTAS and AU 32 & 64 bit formats.
- Compatible with Windows (XP/Vista/Seven 32 bit and 64 bit), Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, Intel only).
MSRP: $249 / €229. Shipping December.
05 Apr 2013 Arturia ships Spark EDM and EDM Expansion Pack
01 Apr 2013 Arturia releases iMini for iPad
14 Nov 2012 Arturia releases SPARK DubStep
31 Jul 2012 Arturia releases V Collection 3.0
04 May 2012 Arturia announces Hybrid Madness Promotion