31st October 2011
Arturia has revealed new details about its highly anticipated software synthesizer: the “Oberheim SEM V”.
Ahead of the official release, planned for December, Arturia has exposed the detailed features, graphic interface and the first exclusive sound demos on its website.
The Oberheim SEM V, powered by Arturia’s TAE technology, is not only a faithful recreation of the original, but it will also benefit from polyphony, 8 voice multi-timbrality and new modules such as the Voice Programmer, the Advanced Keyboard Follow and a Modulation Matrix.
- All the original parameters of the Oberheim SEM : two oscillators, each offering sawtooth wave and variable-width pulse wave with PWM, sine wave LFO, 12dB/oct multi-mode Filter with low-pass, high-pass, band-pass and notch, two ADS envelopes.
- Added functionalities : New LFO, Noise, Sub oscillator, onboard effects (distortion, chorus and delay), Arpeggiator, Portamento.
- Polyphony and 8 Voice Multi-timbrality.
- New 8-voice Programmer module.
- Advanced Keyboard follow module.
- Modulation Matrix module.
- Works in Standalone, VST 2.4 & 3, 64 bit & 32 bit, RTAS and AU 32 & 64 bit formats.
- Compatible with Windows (XP/Vista/Seven 32 bit and 64 bit), Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, Intel only).
MSRP: $249 / €229. Shipping December.
07 Apr 2014 Arturia updates iSEM for iPad to v1.0.2
12 Mar 2014 Arturia announces KeyLab 88 Keyboard Controller
12 Mar 2014 Arturia announces VOX Continental-V
23 Jan 2014 Arturia announces Spark 2 (Software)
22 Jan 2014 Arturia updates Analog Lab to v1.1
17 Dec 2013 Arturia V Collection 3.0 50% Off
19 Nov 2013 Arturia releases KeyLab Keyboard Controllers
02 Nov 2013 Arturia Holiday Season Deals
24 Oct 2013 Arturia releases MicroBrute Analog Synthesizer
15 Oct 2013 Arturia releases iSEM for iPad
05 Apr 2013 Arturia ships Spark EDM and EDM Expansion Pack