22nd January 2014
Arturia has updated Analog Lab to v1.1, offering several new features including enhanced communication with Arturia's KeyLab keyboard controllers.
- Live Map Programs accessible through MIDI Program Change and VST Preset List.
- Live Map Management Functions: Import, Export and Delete.
- Integration of AAX Plug-In.
- Load random Sounds in Multi.
- New Sound Mode Filters: User, Favourite and Reset.
- Enhanced communication with Arturia Controllers:
- Display Presets and Categories LCD.
- Update of Sound and Multi Buttons.
- Update of Snapshot buttons.
- Avoid jumping values with knobs.
- Show ghost sliders (position of hardware controllers with pick up).
- Renamed and adjusted levels of Preset Library.
- Display a loading message when loading Presets.
- No stuck notes when changing split point, transpose or chords.
- Edit the Song Name in the Live Map.
- Full Plug-Ins always enabled for editing (no more need to enable in Preferences).
Analog Lab 1.1 is available for purchase and direct download from the Arturia online store for €89.00 / $89.00.
07 Apr 2014 Arturia updates iSEM for iPad to v1.0.2
12 Mar 2014 Arturia announces KeyLab 88 Keyboard Controller
12 Mar 2014 Arturia announces VOX Continental-V
23 Jan 2014 Arturia announces Spark 2 (Software)
22 Jan 2014 Arturia updates Analog Lab to v1.1
17 Dec 2013 Arturia V Collection 3.0 50% Off
19 Nov 2013 Arturia releases KeyLab Keyboard Controllers
02 Nov 2013 Arturia Holiday Season Deals
24 Oct 2013 Arturia releases MicroBrute Analog Synthesizer
15 Oct 2013 Arturia releases iSEM for iPad
05 Apr 2013 Arturia ships Spark EDM and EDM Expansion Pack