22nd January 2014
Arturia has updated Analog Lab to v1.1, offering several new features including enhanced communication with Arturia's KeyLab keyboard controllers.
- Live Map Programs accessible through MIDI Program Change and VST Preset List.
- Live Map Management Functions: Import, Export and Delete.
- Integration of AAX Plug-In.
- Load random Sounds in Multi.
- New Sound Mode Filters: User, Favourite and Reset.
- Enhanced communication with Arturia Controllers:
- Display Presets and Categories LCD.
- Update of Sound and Multi Buttons.
- Update of Snapshot buttons.
- Avoid jumping values with knobs.
- Show ghost sliders (position of hardware controllers with pick up).
- Renamed and adjusted levels of Preset Library.
- Display a loading message when loading Presets.
- No stuck notes when changing split point, transpose or chords.
- Edit the Song Name in the Live Map.
- Full Plug-Ins always enabled for editing (no more need to enable in Preferences).
Analog Lab 1.1 is available for purchase and direct download from the Arturia online store for €89.00 / $89.00.